By accessing and using our websites, you agree to terms of this policy and our confidentiality policy.
A cookie is a small text file stored on your computer or mobile device and is created when you visit a website. Each cookie is unique to your web browser. It allows a website to remember things like your preferences or what’s in your shopping basket.How are cookies blocked or deleted?
- Open the desktop and tap or click the Internet Explorer icon on the taskbar.
- Tap or click the Tools button and Internet options.
- Tap or click the Privacy tab, then move the slider up under Settings to block all cookies and tap or click the OK button.
- Click the section with three dots in the upper right corner of your Microsoft Edge browser and go to the Settings section.
- After selecting the Items to Clean from the new window that comes up, select the sections you want to clean from the window that comes up.
- There are many sections here. You can start the cleaning process by choosing the one you want.
- Open Chrome on your computer.
- Click Other Settings at the top right.
- Click Advanced at the bottom.
- Under "Privacy and security," click Content settings.
- Click Cookies.
- Search for the name of the Website under "All cookies and site data".
- Click the Remove icon to the right of the site.
- Click the Firefox Menu button and select Options.
- Select the Privacy and Security panel and go to the History section.
- Change the Firefox setting to Use custom settings for the past.
- Click the Show cookies ... button. The cookies window will appear.
- In the Search: field, type the name of the site whose cookies you want to delete. Cookies matching your search will be displayed.
- Select the cookie (s) you want to delete and click the Delete selected button.
- Click the Close button to close the Cookies window. Then close the about: preferences page
- Select Safari> Preferences.
- Click Privacy.
- Click Website Data.
- Select one or more websites, and then click Delete or Delete All.
You can also delete it through all cookie third-party software left behind by the websites you visit.
You can use one of the communication methods mentioned below to send us all your policy questions and opinions: www.chemorbis.com/costatic/contact_us.jsp