SenapaStampa has arisen from union of two important companies having over two decades of experience and dedicated themselves to packaging industry since 1950’s.
Merger of Senapa and Stampa enabled our company to compete with the world in these days where scale economy became important for success besides service and product quality.
SenapaStampa become market leader in particularly cosmetics and detergant plastic packaging sectors with this merger based on integration of our country with global economy. In addition to that, SenapaStampa had also acquired a significant part of plastic packaging materials productions between 50ml – 20 lt. Which used in industrial sectors like pharmaceuticals, nutrition, dairy products, mineral oil etc.
Our goals as a leader; developing standard product ranges besides customer-specific products, leading sectoral developments and enchancing our present collaborations with our clients who are leaders of their sectors. Also providing required assistance about packaging materials for our new and potential business associates in their long and challenging business life and rendering service in plastic bottles-cap materials which we are expert of.
• 1976: Owners of SENAPA started commercial life as a family company. (Senaplast).
• 1988: Joint Venture with French company Carnaud - (Senaplast - Carnaud).
• 1989: Merger with Carnaud and British Metal Box (CMB).
• 1990: SENAPA: An incorporated company in Istanbul (4 machines, 500 tons of production/year ).
• 1992: Production moved to new factory in İstanbul. Reached to 1500 tons of production/year.
• 1998: In-Mould Labeling process started.
• 1998: Production started in factory located in Gebze Organized Industry Zone with multi-layered bottle production.
• 1999: Moulding with Injection Stretch Blowing started. (PETG and PET).
• 1999: Nesquik bottles started to be produced for Nestle
• 2000: 10-cavity, bent neck Domestos Bottles started to be produced with first long-stroke machine of Turkey.
• 2003: Merger with Stampa for forming largest Blow Molding Company of Turkey
• 2011: Adana branch of our company come into operation.
• 2013: Çerkezköy branch of our company come into operation