Hungarian Mol delays restart of Tiszaujvaros cracker, Slovnaft shuts cracker
The Tiszaujvaros cracker is able to produce 250,000 tons/year of ethylene.
Meanwhile, Slovnaft, a member of Mol group has shut its cracker at Bratislava due to planned maintenance in the middle of October. It is expected to remain offline until end-November. It has a production capacity of 220,000 tons/year of ethylene.
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- Asian ethylene prices slide on an influx of deep-sea cargoes, propylene holds steady
- Nascent PE price increases may face demand obstacle in SE Asia
- Demand key as Asian PS and ABS market trends diverge
- Asian styrene prices rebound on increased demand, short-covering
- Global PET markets weighed by falling feedstock costs
- Run rate cuts managed to prop up Asian ethylene, propylene prices
- Saudi major revises down Sept PP, PE offers in East Med, Egypt
- Tightening supplies embolden PP producers to hike prices in SE Asia
- European PP, PE lose premium over global markets, what lies ahead?
- Turkey’s PVC market in flux amid calm demand, reduced supply