14th Annual GPCA Forum to address theme of strategic partnerships
Building on last year’s successful event , the forum will shed light on various petrochemical projects that are currently underway in the Middle East and this year’s theme will be “Winning through Strategic Partnerships” and feature new master-class series on a range of topics.
The topics will cover trade in a protectionist environment, the importance of human capital for fostering business competitiveness and the future outlook of the petrochemical industry. Seminars on the global chemicals market, innovation, disruptive technologies and the future of plastics will also be held.
The speaker line-up of this year’s conference program comprises of senior industry leaders, including Yousef Al-Benyan, Vice Chairman and CEO of SABIC; Bob Patel, CEO of LyondellBasell; Karen McKee, President of ExxonMobil Chemical Company; Saori Dubourg, Member of the Board of Executive Directors of BASF; and Eelco Hoekstra, Chairman Executive Board and CEO of Royal Vopak.
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- Turkey’s PP, PE markets open 2021 with supply-driven hikes
- Vietnam’s local homo-PP market retreats for 3rd week on subdued demand
- China’s PE demand wavers amid controls on environmental pollution and electricity use
- January trend takes shape in Egypt’s PP, PE markets
- Stats: Turkey’s 2020 polymer imports set to beat the 2017 record
- China PP, PE markets close 2020 on a soft note; SE Asia feels pressure
- Stats: China’s total PE imports down for 2nd month in November
- Egypt PET markets poised to end the year on a strong note
- China ABS prices move below SEA after 8 months
- Sentiment in Turkey’s PP, PE markets defies faltering in China