14th PAGEV Plastics Industry Congress to focus on recycling and zero waste practices
The event will be held on December 3, 2019, a day before PlastEurasia Fair, the largest annual international plastics industry fair in Turkey and Eurasia and the second largest event of its kind in the world.
To address the climate concerns that have been brought to the attention of the plastics industry, the PAGEV Congress will be held under the theme “Recycling from the Perspective of Climate Change and Zero Waste”.
The Congress will focus on innovations needed in recycling technologies to improve plastic recycling as well as potential solutions for tackling the problem of plastics waste and move towards a circular economy.
The speakers will include the Director General of Turkish Ministry of Environment and Urbanisation, Demirhan Küçük, and senior industry leaders from Arçelik, PEPSICO, EREMA, TOMRA, MTM Plastik and Adanus Plastik.
ChemOrbis will also return as the official media sponsor of the Congress.
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- Turkey PP, PE markets propelled higher by shipping bottlenecks in Sept
- Are record-high PVC prices the new normal amid enduring pandemic?
- European PVC up for 16th month in Sept, prices touch new highs
- Egypt’s PP, PE markets rise on tightness in September
- Logistics snarls propel import PP, PE offers higher in Europe
- Import PVC prices near all-time highs in India, disparity with China/SEA grows
- PP, PE supplies rise in China; demand lags behind expectations despite peak season
- Stats: China’s July PE imports increase after 3 months of declines
- Will Asia’s PS markets follow ABS higher on cost support?
- Sept PET expectations diverge in shade of opposite factors in Europe