A Jordanian buyer voices July outlook
According to him, they are yet to receive June offers from a major Saudi Arabian producer. “We only received offers from one Middle Eastern producer while we see improving end product demand. Supplies are relatively limited since this particular Middle Eastern producer usually delivers their orders late. Regarding July, we anticipate a steady trend when considering stabilizing global markets as well as mostly steady crude oil prices.”
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- European players question if bottom is near for PE
- Asian ABS players turn cautious after recent rally
- July PVC dealt lower in Europe, what lies ahead for August?
- China’s Jan-May total polymer imports hit a record of nearly two decades
- India’s local PVC market soars to 6-month high after customs hike
- China’s export PET market faces correction after rising 10% from two-year-low
- Spot propylene moves in opposite directions in Asia and Europe
- European PS hits year-to-date low on July drops
- Turkey’s PP market on par with China, LLDPE and HDPE trade at discount
- Bearish trend persists in July for PP, PE in Mid-East, Africa