A major Saudi producer’s PP, PE deals lower in Egypt
However, according to the buyer, the new April deals they concluded with this producer indicate $20/ton decreases from their initial April levels.
Deal from the producer stand at $1240/ton for LDPE, LLDPE c4 and HDPE film, at $1270/ton for HDPE b/m and $1290/ton for HDPE injection on a CIF Alexandria, 90 days deferred payment basis. Meanwhile, the producer’s PP deals stand at $1100/ton for PP film and fibre, at $1080/ton for PP raffia and injection, at $1140/ton for PPBC injection, at $1230/ton for PPRC injection and at $1290/ton for PPRC pipe(Type 3) with the same terms.
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- Can LDPE uptrend hold in Asia?
- Europe PVC prices lag behind global markets, upward pressure mounts
- PS, ABS markets take respite from rising streak in China, SEA
- Muted demand in Europe paves way for plenty of PP, PE offers in Turkey
- Import PE uptrend persists in China despite bearish winds mounting in local market
- 3-digit hikes in Oct PVC offers reinforce supply-driven bullishness in Asia
- Crude oil caught between demand woes and production disruption
- Tightness drives European PVC market up, prices near pre-pandemic levels
- Major LDPE markets touch multi-year highs on growing tightness
- A prospect for Q4 through uncharted waters of 2020 amid pandemic