ACC: US PVC production, exports see fresh declines in Sept
In the first eight months of the year, the country’s PVC production declined by 105 million pounds (52,500 tons) to reach 11,137 billion pounds (5,568 million tons) from a year earlier. Exports, however, increased 37 million pounds (18,500 tons) year over year to 3,527 billion (1,763 million tons) in the same period.
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- Turkey’s PET markets on uptrend, yet cautiousness persists
- Asian ethylene heads south, propylene yet to follow
- Early reactions to Turkey’s dumping case on Saudi Arabian LDPE
- October PET deals concluded with moderate increases in Europe
- Will it be supply or demand to set PP, PE outlook in Europe?
- Premium of HDPE over LLDPE hits 16-month high in Turkey
- Post-holiday hikes carry China homo-PP market to 1-year high
- Asia PVC markets see longest rising streak ever on extreme tightness
- Africa polymers: October offers higher amid reduced availability
- Stable to softer PE trend prevails in Europe amid soft demand, poor netbacks