ADNOC operates half capacity after refinery fire
The refinery will reportedly be fully operational this week.
Following the fire last week, naphtha prices in the Middle East had surged and traders were unsure about the potential future effects of the incident.
This week, some market sources claimed that the incident will also partially affect Borouge’s PP production in the region. However, this information has not yet been confirmed by the company.
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- More US PE offers find way to China, SE Asia; yet allocations still limited
- European PVC market hits 2-year high on tightness
- Supply constraints send key ABS markets to new highs
- Tightness leads to renewed PP hikes in China; Saudi raffia moves above $1000 CIF
- Asian PVC players brace for 7th straight monthly hike in Taiwanese major’s delayed Dec offers
- Saudi major seeks hikes for November in global PE, PP markets
- Bullish sentiment for PE cools off across globe, LD remains resilient
- Bullish run for PVC enters 6th month in Turkey: Supply relief under question
- Import PE tightness eases off in China; LDPE stabilizes at two-and-a-half-year high
- Overseas PP producers’ focus shifts to SE Asia as Chinese demand fades