Additional local PP, PE hikes from Indonesian producer
According to the source, the producer’s PE offers currently stand at IDR20,430,000/ton ($1419/ton) for LLDPE film and HDPE film, at IDR21,910,000/ton ($1522/ton) for LLDPE injection, at IDR20,720,000/ton ($1440/ton) for HDPE injection and at IDR20,870,000/ton ($1450/ton) for HDPE pipe (PE100) and HDPE blow moulding, all on an FD Indonesia, cash basis.
For PP, the producer’s prices stand at IDR17,170,000/ton ($1193/ton) for raffia and injection, at IDR17,320,000-17,470,000/ton ($1203-1214/ton) for film, at IDR17,620,000/ton ($1224/ton) for coating and at IDR17,320,000/ton ($1203/ton) for BOPP, all on an FD Indonesia, cash basis.
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- Muted demand in Europe paves way for plenty of PP, PE offers in Turkey
- Import PE uptrend persists in China despite bearish winds mounting in local market
- 3-digit hikes in Oct PVC offers reinforce supply-driven bullishness in Asia
- Crude oil caught between demand woes and production disruption
- Tightness drives European PVC market up, prices near pre-pandemic levels
- Major LDPE markets touch multi-year highs on growing tightness
- A prospect for Q4 through uncharted waters of 2020 amid pandemic
- China's import PP markets maintain uptrend under shadow of oil-driven losses in Dalian futures
- Weaker domestic demand prompts Vietnam to export polymers
- European PP market ceases upward trend in September