Additional local PP, PE hikes from Indonesian producer
According to the source, the producer’s PP offers currently stand at IDR16,530,000/ton ($1162/ton) for raffia and injection, at IDR16,820,000-16,970,000/ton ($1182-1192/ton) for film, at IDR17,260,000/ton ($1213/ton) for coating and at IDR16,970,000/ton ($1192/ton) for BOPP, all on an FD Indonesia, cash basis.
For PE, the producer’s offers stand at IDR19,290,000/ton ($1355/ton) for LLDPE film and HDPE film, at IDR20,740,000/ton ($1458/ton) for LLDPE injection, at IDR19,580,000/ton ($1376/ton) for HDPE injection and at IDR19,720,000/ton ($1386/ton) for HDPE pipe (PE100) and HDPE blow moulding, all on an FD, cash basis.
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- PET bottle fails to salve pandemic wounds; challenges mount as autumn begins
- Can LDPE uptrend hold in Asia?
- Europe PVC prices lag behind global markets, upward pressure mounts
- PS, ABS markets take respite from rising streak in China, SEA
- Muted demand in Europe paves way for plenty of PP, PE offers in Turkey
- Import PE uptrend persists in China despite bearish winds mounting in local market
- 3-digit hikes in Oct PVC offers reinforce supply-driven bullishness in Asia
- Crude oil caught between demand woes and production disruption
- Tightness drives European PVC market up, prices near pre-pandemic levels
- Major LDPE markets touch multi-year highs on growing tightness