Additional local PP decreases from Indonesian producer
According to the source, the producer’s PP prices currently stand at IDR13,710,000/ton ($983/ton) for raffia and injection, at IDR14,130,000/ton ($1013/ton) for film and at IDR13,850,000/ton ($993/ton) for coating and BOPP, all on an FD Jabodetabek, Indonesia, cash basis.
For PE, the producer’s offers stand at IDR17,190,000/ton ($1233/ton) for LLDPE film, at IDR20,320,000/ton ($1457/ton) for LLDPE injection, at IDR16,970,000/ton ($1217/ton) for HDPE film, at IDR17,090,000/ton ($1226/ton) for HDPE blow moulding, at IDR17,230,000/ton ($1236/ton) for HDPE injection and at IDR19,380,000/ton ($1390/ton) for HDPE pipe (PE100), all on an FD Jabodetabek, Indonesia, cash basis.
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- PLAST EURASIA 2022: Eyes on Russian and US supplies with demand woes in focus
- December PE offers to SE Asia imply further drops, yet to respond to China
- Has the bear market for Asian PVC almost run its course?
- Demand outlook for crude oil dims amid China worries
- Asian styrene prices rebound from almost two-year lows
- Turkey’s PE market on brink of new drops for December
- Signs of optimism in China PP and PE markets, but caution remains
- Egypt’s import PP, PE markets flat but domestic prices turn upwards in Nov
- PVC downturn enters 7th month, prices still far from pre-pandemic levels in Europe
- Aggressive US PE offers make a scene across global markets in Q4 after a hiatus of 2 years