Additional local PP decreases from Indonesian producer
According to the source, the producer’s PP prices currently stand at IDR13,710,000/ton ($983/ton) for raffia and injection, at IDR14,130,000/ton ($1013/ton) for film and at IDR13,850,000/ton ($993/ton) for coating and BOPP, all on an FD Jabodetabek, Indonesia, cash basis.
For PE, the producer’s offers stand at IDR17,190,000/ton ($1233/ton) for LLDPE film, at IDR20,320,000/ton ($1457/ton) for LLDPE injection, at IDR16,970,000/ton ($1217/ton) for HDPE film, at IDR17,090,000/ton ($1226/ton) for HDPE blow moulding, at IDR17,230,000/ton ($1236/ton) for HDPE injection and at IDR19,380,000/ton ($1390/ton) for HDPE pipe (PE100), all on an FD Jabodetabek, Indonesia, cash basis.
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- Tightness shapes expectations for Sept PVC pricing in Asia
- PP uptrend falters in Indonesia amid downstream resistance
- Will European PE market sustain uptrend following higher ethylene?
- COVID-19 resurgence weighs on polymer sentiment in Vietnam
- Stats: Turkey’s H1 polymer imports defy pandemic, hit all-time high
- Stats: China’s total PP, PE imports set a new record in H1 2020
- Lackluster demand outweighs tightness in Asian ABS markets
- Will costs drum up support for a 3rd-month-firming in Europe PET market?
- Import PE markets give softening signals in China, SE Asia
- PVC supplies tight, demand robust across Europe