Additional local PP decreases from Indonesian producer
According to the source, the producer’s PP prices currently stand at IDR13,710,000/ton ($983/ton) for raffia and injection, at IDR14,130,000/ton ($1013/ton) for film and at IDR13,850,000/ton ($993/ton) for coating and BOPP, all on an FD Jabodetabek, Indonesia, cash basis.
For PE, the producer’s offers stand at IDR17,190,000/ton ($1233/ton) for LLDPE film, at IDR20,320,000/ton ($1457/ton) for LLDPE injection, at IDR16,970,000/ton ($1217/ton) for HDPE film, at IDR17,090,000/ton ($1226/ton) for HDPE blow moulding, at IDR17,230,000/ton ($1236/ton) for HDPE injection and at IDR19,380,000/ton ($1390/ton) for HDPE pipe (PE100), all on an FD Jabodetabek, Indonesia, cash basis.
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- Major LDPE markets touch multi-year highs on growing tightness
- A prospect for Q4 through uncharted waters of 2020 amid pandemic
- China's import PP markets maintain uptrend under shadow of oil-driven losses in Dalian futures
- Weaker domestic demand prompts Vietnam to export polymers
- European PP market ceases upward trend in September
- Force majeure declarations rock the boat in Turkish PVC market
- China’s PE uptrend fueled by US force majeures; LDPE soars to more than 1-year high
- Stats: China’s cumulative PP imports in Jan-July 2020 reach record-high
- Sept PP, PE trend begins to take shape in Saudi Arabia
- Sept expectations voiced in Europe; ABS draws rosier picture than PS