Al WAHA chooses Honeywell technology to maximize production
Al Waha will be able to analyze the operations at its unit continuously, instantly detect and resolve problems and operate the plant at its highest capability through a tool within the new technology, called Process Reliability Advisor.
Al Waha Petrochemical Company has a production capacity of 467,.000 tons/year of propylene and 450,.000 tons/year of polypropylene, which is used in both domestic and foreign markets. The company’s plants started commercial operations in 2011.
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- 3-digit hikes in Oct PVC offers reinforce supply-driven bullishness in Asia
- Crude oil caught between demand woes and production disruption
- Tightness drives European PVC market up, prices near pre-pandemic levels
- Major LDPE markets touch multi-year highs on growing tightness
- A prospect for Q4 through uncharted waters of 2020 amid pandemic
- China's import PP markets maintain uptrend under shadow of oil-driven losses in Dalian futures
- Weaker domestic demand prompts Vietnam to export polymers
- European PP market ceases upward trend in September
- Force majeure declarations rock the boat in Turkish PVC market
- China’s PE uptrend fueled by US force majeures; LDPE soars to more than 1-year high