Algeria’s Sonatrach seeks service discounts
Algeria mostly depends on their energy sales to meet 60% of the state revenues, to pay for a welfare system and subsidies to calm the social unrest. So far, the Algerian government has already stopped state job hiring in most sectors while they put on hold several infrastructure and transport projects to save cash.
However, the company has not been reached for confirmation by the time of publishing.
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- Will European PE market sustain uptrend following higher ethylene?
- COVID-19 resurgence weighs on polymer sentiment in Vietnam
- Stats: Turkey’s H1 polymer imports defy pandemic, hit all-time high
- Stats: China’s total PP, PE imports set a new record in H1 2020
- Lackluster demand outweighs tightness in Asian ABS markets
- Will costs drum up support for a 3rd-month-firming in Europe PET market?
- Import PE markets give softening signals in China, SE Asia
- PVC supplies tight, demand robust across Europe
- China’s local PP, PE markets snap nine-week rally
- Turnarounds keep PP supply tight in SE Asia