Algeria’s trade deficit rises by 27.2% in H1
The country’s oil and gas exports plunged 33.6% to $11.86 billion in the January-June period while overall value of exports during the period fell 33.02% to $12.68 billion.
Plus, Algeria’s oil and gas imports declined around 14.3% to $23.51 billion in the first half of this year in line with the country’s efforts to reduce import bills to compensate its loss in energy revenues.
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- RCEP to boost Asia-Pacific polymer trade; will global PP, PE trade flows change?
- PVC sellers’ India pricing strategy may differ from other Asian markets
- More US PE offers find way to China, SE Asia; yet allocations still limited
- European PVC market hits 2-year high on tightness
- Supply constraints send key ABS markets to new highs
- Tightness leads to renewed PP hikes in China; Saudi raffia moves above $1000 CIF
- Asian PVC players brace for 7th straight monthly hike in Taiwanese major’s delayed Dec offers
- Saudi major seeks hikes for November in global PE, PP markets
- Bullish sentiment for PE cools off across globe, LD remains resilient
- Bullish run for PVC enters 6th month in Turkey: Supply relief under question