American PVC for February sold higher to China
The trader commented, “We managed to conclude deals at our initial February level and we are not planning to adjust our prices as we have a relatively small allocation for February. We believe that PVC prices will remain stable at their current levels as spot ethylene prices remain firm while a major Taiwanese producer has reportedly sold out most of their February quota to India.”
At the start of the week, a major Taiwanese producer revealed their February PVC prices to China with an increase of $60/ton from January at $820/ton CFR, cash.
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- Post-holiday hikes carry China homo-PP market to 1-year high
- Asia PVC markets see longest rising streak ever on extreme tightness
- Africa polymers: October offers higher amid reduced availability
- Stable to softer PE trend prevails in Europe amid soft demand, poor netbacks
- Turkey’s PP and PE markets move up, but riddled with uncertainties
- India, SEA PVC markets unlikely to take respite from bullish run for November
- Southeast Asia PET markets move sideways during China’s absence
- Egypt’s import PE market up on tight supply, domestic offers follow suit
- Will European PS, ABS track divergent paths for another month?
- Turkey PP and PE regain premium over China, LDPE fails to make a sprint