Another Mid-Eastern producer reveals June PP, PE prices to Lebanon
The producer’s June shipment PE offers stand $60/ton lower at $1150-1170/ton for LDPE film , $50/ton lower at $1150/ton for HDPE film and $50/ton lower at $1230/ton for LLDPE c4 film, all on a CIF Beirut, 90 days deferred payment basis. The producer’s PP offers were also down by $40-50/ton for PPBC injection at $1090-1210/ton, by $60/ton PPRC injection at $1160/ton and by $50/ton at $1030/ton for PP homo raffia and injection with the same terms.
Meanwhile, the buyer also received new prices from a major Saudi producer $50/ton lower at $1250/ton for LDPE film, $40/ton lower at $1250/ton for LLDPE c4 film, $60/ton lower at $1310/ton for LLDPE c4 injection, $50/ton lower at $1220/ton for HDPE film, $60/ton lower at $1250/ton for HDPE b/m and $60/ton lower at $1270/ton for HDPE injection, all on a CIF Beirut, 90 days deferred payment basis. The producer’s June shipment PP prices also witnessed decreases. The producer’s PP prices were down by $80/ton for PPBC injection at $1140-1160/ton, by $80/ton PPRC injection at $1240/ton and by $70/ton at $1080/ton for PP homo raffia and injection with the same terms.
Prior to this producer’s announcement, a major Saudi producer had revealed its PP and PE prices in the first week of June. Their offers were at $1130/ton for homo-PP film and at $1230-1240/ton for HDPE film, both on a CIF Beirut, 90 days deferred payment basis.
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- China's PP market at almost 2-year low; H2 outlook bearish
- Asian spot ethylene market plunges to decade low
- Early July expectations emerge softer in Europe’s PP market
- Import PE prices fall to lowest in more than a decade across Asia
- Tightness pushes Asian PVC markets to 3-month high
- China’s PE market continues bearish run on sluggish demand
- PP and PE markets turn softer in Egypt, Mid-East
- European PET extends bearish trend into 3rd consecutive month
- European PS, ABS markets down after 4 months
- Thai PP, PE markets subdued by slowing economy, competitive imports