Another Middle Eastern producer reveals Aug PP, PE prices to SE Asia
According to the trader, the producer’s PE offers indicate a monthly decrease of $10/ton for HDPE and $20/ton for LDPE and LLDPE while PP prices are up by $10/ton for PP block copolymer and PP random copolymer.
The producer’s August offers currently stand at $1090/ton for HDPE film, at $1140/ton for LLDPE film, at $1200/ton for LDPE film, at $1140/ton for PPBC inj. and at $1200/ton for PPRC inj., all on CIF SEA, cash basis.
Meanwhile, some regional and overseas producers already announced their August offers with rollovers to the region.
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- PLAST EURASIA 2022: Eyes on Russian and US supplies with demand woes in focus
- December PE offers to SE Asia imply further drops, yet to respond to China
- Has the bear market for Asian PVC almost run its course?
- Demand outlook for crude oil dims amid China worries
- Asian styrene prices rebound from almost two-year lows
- Turkey’s PE market on brink of new drops for December
- Signs of optimism in China PP and PE markets, but caution remains
- Egypt’s import PP, PE markets flat but domestic prices turn upwards in Nov
- PVC downturn enters 7th month, prices still far from pre-pandemic levels in Europe
- Aggressive US PE offers make a scene across global markets in Q4 after a hiatus of 2 years