Another Middle Eastern producer reveals Nov PP prices to SEA
The producer’s new November prices are standing at $1500-1510/ton for homo-PP raffia and injection and at $1550/ton for BOPP, all on a CIF SEA, cash basis.
A source from the producer commented, “Although demand remains sluggish, we hope that the market will revive in the near term as more producers will announce their November prices to the region within the next two weeks and some buyers should return to the market in order to make new purchases.”
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- Further price cuts in Vietnam’s PP market fail to revive demand
- Asian PS, ABS markets remain weak on rising trade tensions
- Spot styrene sharply down in Europe and Asia
- Expectations soften for PP raffia, fibre yet to follow in Turkey
- Will PE supplies from China flock to SEA?
- LDPE, LLDPE highest since Q3 2018; HDPE at 6-month high in Europe
- Intensifying trade war adds to bearishness in China’s local PP, PE markets
- PET prices hit multi-month lows in Asia and Europe
- Rising momentum fizzles out in European PS, ABS markets
- European PVC offers to Turkey shrug off higher costs