Another SEA producer announces December PP, PE prices
The producer’s new December prices stand at $1600/ton for PP block copolymer, at $1620/ton for PP random copolymer, at $1500/ton for homo-PP injection, at $1520/ton for LDPE film and at $1560/ton for LDPE injection, all on a DAP Malaysia, cash basis.
An agent of the producer stated, “Local prices are standing mostly at stable levels nowadays while there are many attractive offers in import markets.”
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- Asia PET markets increase marginally on cost support, healthy Chinese demand
- Southeast Asian PVC markets supported by Indian demand
- Gradually returning demand offers glimmer of hope in polymer markets
- What propels PE prices higher in China?
- Vietnam PP, PE markets keep rising but some cautiousness remains
- Spot ethylene markets rally on diminishing supply in Asia, Europe
- Will European PP markets change direction after 3 months?
- Turkish PP, PE players leaving market for holiday with firm post-Eid expectations
- June PVC hikes exceed expectations in Asia, sustainability under discussion
- Import PS, ABS markets recover amid upstream gains in Egypt