Another SEA producer announces December PP, PE prices
The producer’s new December prices stand at $1600/ton for PP block copolymer, at $1620/ton for PP random copolymer, at $1500/ton for homo-PP injection, at $1520/ton for LDPE film and at $1560/ton for LDPE injection, all on a DAP Malaysia, cash basis.
An agent of the producer stated, “Local prices are standing mostly at stable levels nowadays while there are many attractive offers in import markets.”
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- Tight supply drives HDPE, LLDPE gains in Southeast Asia
- European PE markets set for 2nd bullish month on rising costs
- Turkey’s PP and PE markets propelled to a firm start to H2 despite vulnerable conditions
- Asian PVC sees V-shaped recovery in Q2, what will Q3 bring?
- Will capacity additions cast cloud on ethylene upsurge in Asia?
- US PVC offers in Egypt rise steadily but resistance grows in tandem
- PE buyers’ resistance grows in SEA; duty-free origins more competitive than Mid-East
- Polymer demand cools in Turkey: Is price correction ahead for PP, PE and PVC?
- China’s rising PET trend takes a pause, but longer-term outlook remains firm
- Uptrend in China’s import PP market continues but cautious mood returns