Another Saudi producer announces Dec PP, PE offers to local market
Accordingly, the producer’s latest offers were at SAR4090/ton ($1090/ton) for HDPE film and HDPE b/m, SAR4502/ton ($1030/ton) for HDPE pipe (100-black), SAR3901/ton ($1019/ton) for LDPE film, SAR4389/ton ($1200/ton) for PP fibre, and SAR4314/ton ($1150/ton) for PP raffia and inj., all on an FD Jeddah, Saudi Arabia, cash basis.
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- PP, PE already back to 2020 lows in China; prices poised for further drops
- Local PE prices remain bearish, nearing multi-year lows across SE Asia
- European PP, PE buyers sideline ahead of further drops in June
- China’s April PE imports fall to around 1 million tons, lowest since 2018
- Vietnam’s polymer markets buckle under an influx of Chinese cargoes
- Divergence grows between Egypt’s import and local PP, PE markets
- PP markets in China, Vietnam hit 3-year lows, readying to test new lows
- African PE, PP markets extend slide into May
- Asian PS, ABS markets at 2½-3-year lows amid Chinese oversupply
- India’s Q1 PVC imports hit record-high; did buyers rush to stock up before expected restrictions?