Another Saudi producer announces Jan PP, PE prices to SE Asia
Prior to the producer’s announcement, regional players had received January PE prices from a different Saudi producer with decreases at $1080-1100/ton on a CIF, cash basis.
In Southeast Asia, overall PE prices are currently reported at $1060-1150/ton for LLDPE film and at $1080-1130/ton for HDPE film, all on a CIF SEA, cash equivalent basis. For homo-PP raffia, import prices currently stand at $840-930/ton with the same terms.
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- Early reactions to Turkey’s dumping case on Saudi Arabian LDPE
- October PET deals concluded with moderate increases in Europe
- Will it be supply or demand to set PP, PE outlook in Europe?
- Premium of HDPE over LLDPE hits 16-month high in Turkey
- Post-holiday hikes carry China homo-PP market to 1-year high
- Asia PVC markets see longest rising streak ever on extreme tightness
- Africa polymers: October offers higher amid reduced availability
- Stable to softer PE trend prevails in Europe amid soft demand, poor netbacks
- Turkey’s PP and PE markets move up, but riddled with uncertainties
- India, SEA PVC markets unlikely to take respite from bullish run for November