Another Saudi producer announces Jan PP, PE prices to SE Asia
Prior to the producer’s announcement, regional players had received January PE prices from a different Saudi producer with decreases at $1080-1100/ton on a CIF, cash basis.
In Southeast Asia, overall PE prices are currently reported at $1060-1150/ton for LLDPE film and at $1080-1130/ton for HDPE film, all on a CIF SEA, cash equivalent basis. For homo-PP raffia, import prices currently stand at $840-930/ton with the same terms.
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- July PVC dealt lower in Europe, what lies ahead for August?
- China’s Jan-May total polymer imports hit a record of nearly two decades
- India’s local PVC market soars to 6-month high after customs hike
- China’s export PET market faces correction after rising 10% from two-year-low
- Spot propylene moves in opposite directions in Asia and Europe
- European PS hits year-to-date low on July drops
- Turkey’s PP market on par with China, LLDPE and HDPE trade at discount
- Bearish trend persists in July for PP, PE in Mid-East, Africa
- Vietnam’s PE market sees first hike attempts after two months
- PET prices in Turkey and Egypt recover from two-year lows