Another Saudi producer announces Jan PP, PE prices to SE Asia
Prior to the producer’s announcement, regional players had received January PE prices from a different Saudi producer with decreases at $1080-1100/ton on a CIF, cash basis.
In Southeast Asia, overall PE prices are currently reported at $1060-1150/ton for LLDPE film and at $1080-1130/ton for HDPE film, all on a CIF SEA, cash equivalent basis. For homo-PP raffia, import prices currently stand at $840-930/ton with the same terms.
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- March PE expectations in Turkey weighed by new capacities, cooling demand
- PP prices hit 4-year low in China as demand remains minimal
- Taiwanese major’s March PVC offers to Asia up despite virus fears
- Virus-impacted demand inflicts toll on Vietnam's PE market
- HDPE fails to track firmer trend of LD, LLDPE in Europe
- China’s ABS market on soft path dragged by subdued demand
- Softening trend prevails in SEA PP market as virus fears dampen sentiment
- Chinese producers cut PET offers further amid coronavirus outbreak
- Oil and petchem companies’ earnings hit by falling margins in 2019
- Will February PP hikes prove workable in Europe?