Another Saudi producer announces June PE prices to Vietnam
For June, the producer reportedly rolled over their LLDPE film prices at $1380/ton while they lifted their HDPE film prices by $10/ton to $1390/ton, both on a CIF Vietnam, cash basis. The trader stated, “We are planning to replenish our stocks at these levels, which we find to be more competitive than other June offers announced so far.”
Prior to this announcement, two different Middle Eastern producers revealed their June PE prices to the Southeast Asian markets with rollovers from May.
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- Turkey’s PE market stuck between weak fundamentals and up pressure from China
- Firming PP trend falters in China’s local market
- European players question if bottom is near for PE
- Asian ABS players turn cautious after recent rally
- July PVC dealt lower in Europe, what lies ahead for August?
- China’s Jan-May total polymer imports hit a record of nearly two decades
- India’s local PVC market soars to 6-month high after customs hike
- China’s export PET market faces correction after rising 10% from two-year-low
- Spot propylene moves in opposite directions in Asia and Europe
- European PS hits year-to-date low on July drops