Another Saudi producer announces June PP,PE prices to Vietnam
The producer reportedly lowered their June prices by $10/ton for PE and by $50/ton for PP, bringing their new prices to $1390/ton for LLDPE film and to $1350/ton for PP raffia and injection, all on a CIF Vietnam, cash basis. The trader stated that they did not receive any HDPE film or PP block copolymer prices from their supplier for June.
“PP demand is relatively slower when compared to PE as we are receiving much lower PP bids from buyers. However, we had to give a $20/ton discount in order to conclude an LLDPE film deal at $1370/ton CIF, cash even though the PE market seems to be firm owing to limited supplies,” he commented.
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- Tight supply drives HDPE, LLDPE gains in Southeast Asia
- European PE markets set for 2nd bullish month on rising costs
- Turkey’s PP and PE markets propelled to a firm start to H2 despite vulnerable conditions
- Asian PVC sees V-shaped recovery in Q2, what will Q3 bring?
- Will capacity additions cast cloud on ethylene upsurge in Asia?
- US PVC offers in Egypt rise steadily but resistance grows in tandem
- PE buyers’ resistance grows in SEA; duty-free origins more competitive than Mid-East
- Polymer demand cools in Turkey: Is price correction ahead for PP, PE and PVC?
- China’s rising PET trend takes a pause, but longer-term outlook remains firm
- Uptrend in China’s import PP market continues but cautious mood returns