Another Saudi producer announces June PP,PE prices to Vietnam
The producer reportedly lowered their June prices by $10/ton for PE and by $50/ton for PP, bringing their new prices to $1390/ton for LLDPE film and to $1350/ton for PP raffia and injection, all on a CIF Vietnam, cash basis. The trader stated that they did not receive any HDPE film or PP block copolymer prices from their supplier for June.
“PP demand is relatively slower when compared to PE as we are receiving much lower PP bids from buyers. However, we had to give a $20/ton discount in order to conclude an LLDPE film deal at $1370/ton CIF, cash even though the PE market seems to be firm owing to limited supplies,” he commented.
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- Firming PP trend falters in China’s local market
- European players question if bottom is near for PE
- Asian ABS players turn cautious after recent rally
- July PVC dealt lower in Europe, what lies ahead for August?
- China’s Jan-May total polymer imports hit a record of nearly two decades
- India’s local PVC market soars to 6-month high after customs hike
- China’s export PET market faces correction after rising 10% from two-year-low
- Spot propylene moves in opposite directions in Asia and Europe
- European PS hits year-to-date low on July drops
- Turkey’s PP market on par with China, LLDPE and HDPE trade at discount