Another Saudi producer announces Sept PP, PE offers to local market
According to the trader’s report, the producer’s new PP offers stand at SAR3750/ton ($1000/ton) for PP-homo raffia and injection, at SAR4050/ton ($1080/ton) for PP block copolymer injection, at SAR4200/ton ($1120/ton) for HDPE film and HDPE blow moulding and at SAR4125/ton ($1100/ton) for HDPE injection, all on an FD Jeddah, Saudi Arabia, cash basis.
Meanwhile, LLDPE film prices are down by SAR38/ton ($10/ton) when compared to August levels and currently reported at SAR4275/ton ($1140/ton) with the same terms.
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- Lackluster demand outweighs tightness in Asian ABS markets
- Will costs drum up support for a 3rd-month-firming in Europe PET market?
- Import PE markets give softening signals in China, SE Asia
- PVC supplies tight, demand robust across Europe
- China’s local PP, PE markets snap nine-week rally
- Turnarounds keep PP supply tight in SE Asia
- European PP market sees step backs from initial July offers
- Focus turns to August in Turkey: PP and PE players sidelined amid blurry outlook
- SEA PE uptrend intact, yet increases capped by reduced demand
- Taiwanese major hikes Aug PVC offers to Asia as limited availability outweighs monsoon effect