Another Saudi producer announces Sept PP, PE offers to local market
According to the trader’s report, the producer’s new PP offers stand at SAR3750/ton ($1000/ton) for PP-homo raffia and injection, at SAR4050/ton ($1080/ton) for PP block copolymer injection, at SAR4200/ton ($1120/ton) for HDPE film and HDPE blow moulding and at SAR4125/ton ($1100/ton) for HDPE injection, all on an FD Jeddah, Saudi Arabia, cash basis.
Meanwhile, LLDPE film prices are down by SAR38/ton ($10/ton) when compared to August levels and currently reported at SAR4275/ton ($1140/ton) with the same terms.
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- Asian spot ethylene market plunges to decade low
- Early July expectations emerge softer in Europe’s PP market
- Import PE prices fall to lowest in more than a decade across Asia
- Tightness pushes Asian PVC markets to 3-month high
- China’s PE market continues bearish run on sluggish demand
- PP and PE markets turn softer in Egypt, Mid-East
- European PET extends bearish trend into 3rd consecutive month
- European PS, ABS markets down after 4 months
- Thai PP, PE markets subdued by slowing economy, competitive imports
- Vietnam’s PE market extends losses into June on frail demand