Another Saudi producer announces Sept PP, PE offers to local market
According to the trader’s report, the producer’s new PP offers stand at SAR3750/ton ($1000/ton) for PP-homo raffia and injection, at SAR4050/ton ($1080/ton) for PP block copolymer injection, at SAR4200/ton ($1120/ton) for HDPE film and HDPE blow moulding and at SAR4125/ton ($1100/ton) for HDPE injection, all on an FD Jeddah, Saudi Arabia, cash basis.
Meanwhile, LLDPE film prices are down by SAR38/ton ($10/ton) when compared to August levels and currently reported at SAR4275/ton ($1140/ton) with the same terms.
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- Indonesia’s PE, PP markets remain strong despite softer sentiment in China
- PET prices weaken further in Asia and Mediterranean
- Vietnam PP market yet to respond to faltering upturn in China
- Turkey’s PE market stuck between weak fundamentals and up pressure from China
- Firming PP trend falters in China’s local market
- European players question if bottom is near for PE
- Asian ABS players turn cautious after recent rally
- July PVC dealt lower in Europe, what lies ahead for August?
- China’s Jan-May total polymer imports hit a record of nearly two decades
- India’s local PVC market soars to 6-month high after customs hike