Another Saudi producer announces Sept PP, PE offers to local market
According to the trader’s report, the producer’s new PP offers stand at SAR3750/ton ($1000/ton) for PP-homo raffia and injection, at SAR4050/ton ($1080/ton) for PP block copolymer injection, at SAR4200/ton ($1120/ton) for HDPE film and HDPE blow moulding and at SAR4125/ton ($1100/ton) for HDPE injection, all on an FD Jeddah, Saudi Arabia, cash basis.
Meanwhile, LLDPE film prices are down by SAR38/ton ($10/ton) when compared to August levels and currently reported at SAR4275/ton ($1140/ton) with the same terms.
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- China homo-PP market keeps dropping as bearish factors prevail
- Indonesia’s polyolefin markets signal further weakness towards year-end
- Asian styrenics rise cautiously as sellers wager on higher costs
- Is 6-month downturn over in European PP markets?
- Polymer markets set to brace for higher freight rates
- Rising supply dents Jan PE outlook in Philippines as prices plunge to 11-year low
- China’s local PVC market supported by firmer futures, tightness
- PP, PE markets in Mid-East, Africa set to remain weak into 2020
- A new game-changer in Europe’s PE market: US imports
- Turkey’s PE, PP markets close November on weak footing, eyes on Plast Eurasia