Another Saudi producer declares July PP, PE prices to Egypt
“The producer’s PP prices are notional given their lack of allocation. Meanwhile, demand remains sluggish due to the upcoming Eid holidays,” the agent commented.
The producer’s July offers currently stand at $1020/ton for homo-PP raffia and injection and at $1170/ton for LLDPE and HDPE film, all on a CIF Alexandria, 90 days deferred payment basis.
Prior to them, a major Saudi producer had announced their July PP and PE prices to Egypt with rollovers from June.
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- COVID-19 resurgence weighs on polymer sentiment in Vietnam
- Stats: Turkey’s H1 polymer imports defy pandemic, hit all-time high
- Stats: China’s total PP, PE imports set a new record in H1 2020
- Lackluster demand outweighs tightness in Asian ABS markets
- Will costs drum up support for a 3rd-month-firming in Europe PET market?
- Import PE markets give softening signals in China, SE Asia
- PVC supplies tight, demand robust across Europe
- China’s local PP, PE markets snap nine-week rally
- Turnarounds keep PP supply tight in SE Asia
- European PP market sees step backs from initial July offers