Another Saudi producer issues April PP, PE to the local market
Looking at the producer’s new offer levels, they stand at SAR3450/ton ($920/ton) for PP raffia and injection, at SAR3788/ton ($1010/ton) for PPBC injection, at SAR4200/ton ($1120/ton) for HDPE film and blow moulding , at SAR4125/ton ($1100/ton) for HDPE injection and at SAR4275/ton ($1140/ton) for LLDPE c4 film on FD Jeddah, Saudi Arabia, cash basis.
Prior to this producer, a major Saudi producer had issued SAR263/ton ($70/ton) hikes on their homo-PP prices while they lifted up their PE prices by SAR113-150/ton ($30-40/ton) for April.
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- China's PP market at almost 2-year low; H2 outlook bearish
- Asian spot ethylene market plunges to decade low
- Early July expectations emerge softer in Europe’s PP market
- Import PE prices fall to lowest in more than a decade across Asia
- Tightness pushes Asian PVC markets to 3-month high
- China’s PE market continues bearish run on sluggish demand
- PP and PE markets turn softer in Egypt, Mid-East
- European PET extends bearish trend into 3rd consecutive month
- European PS, ABS markets down after 4 months
- Thai PP, PE markets subdued by slowing economy, competitive imports