Another Saudi producer issues August PP, PE prices to Egypt
Their new August prices stand at $1450/ton for HDPE, LLDPE c4 and LDPE film and at $1400/ton for PP raffia and injection on a CIF Alexandria, 90 days basis. Prior to this producer’s announcement, a major Saudi Arabian producer had also revealed their August PP and PE prices with up to $50/ton decreases from their July levels. However, despite their decrease, this major producer’s offers carry a large premium of around $90-130/ton for PE and $100/ton for PP when compared with the latest Saudi offers that the converter received.
“Our supplier holds sufficient quota amounts for August and their offers, although rolled over, are negotiable and lower done deal levels are obtainable. Meanwhile, demand is improving but only slightly,” added the converter.
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- Bearish PP trend takes no respite on lackluster demand in Turkey
- India import PVC market recedes from all-time high on COVID-hit demand
- Stats: China’s total PP, PE imports in Q1 mark lowest volume in a year
- Vietnamese PE buyers hold off purchases on fears of further price pullback
- European PS on brink of a softer trend after 6 months
- Turkish PP and PE players voice bearish expectations for May
- China’s local homo-PP prices slide below imports
- Irregular PE origins emerge at competitive prices in Europe
- Mid-Eastern sellers backpedal in Africa on competitive PP, PE offers from Asia
- European PVC set to extend longest rising streak into May