Another Saudi producer issues August PP, PE prices to Egypt
Their new August prices stand at $1450/ton for HDPE, LLDPE c4 and LDPE film and at $1400/ton for PP raffia and injection on a CIF Alexandria, 90 days basis. Prior to this producer’s announcement, a major Saudi Arabian producer had also revealed their August PP and PE prices with up to $50/ton decreases from their July levels. However, despite their decrease, this major producer’s offers carry a large premium of around $90-130/ton for PE and $100/ton for PP when compared with the latest Saudi offers that the converter received.
“Our supplier holds sufficient quota amounts for August and their offers, although rolled over, are negotiable and lower done deal levels are obtainable. Meanwhile, demand is improving but only slightly,” added the converter.
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- COVID-19 resurgence weighs on polymer sentiment in Vietnam
- Stats: Turkey’s H1 polymer imports defy pandemic, hit all-time high
- Stats: China’s total PP, PE imports set a new record in H1 2020
- Lackluster demand outweighs tightness in Asian ABS markets
- Will costs drum up support for a 3rd-month-firming in Europe PET market?
- Import PE markets give softening signals in China, SE Asia
- PVC supplies tight, demand robust across Europe
- China’s local PP, PE markets snap nine-week rally
- Turnarounds keep PP supply tight in SE Asia
- European PP market sees step backs from initial July offers