Another Saudi producer issues local PP, PE July prices
According to players, the second producer’s new levels stand at $1400/ton for HDPE film, $1380/ton for LLDPE film and at $1390/ton for PP raffia and injection on an FD Jeddah, Saudi Arabia, cash basis.
A trader who received these new levels commented, “Since overall buying interest is quite slow, players are currently postponing their purchases. The state of demand is not likely to change until after the Ramadan holiday. Players operating in Saudi Arabia find prices here above the offers given to other global markets. Therefore, anticipating downward adjustments, no one is rushing their purchases.”
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- Asian ABS players turn cautious after recent rally
- July PVC dealt lower in Europe, what lies ahead for August?
- China’s Jan-May total polymer imports hit a record of nearly two decades
- India’s local PVC market soars to 6-month high after customs hike
- China’s export PET market faces correction after rising 10% from two-year-low
- Spot propylene moves in opposite directions in Asia and Europe
- European PS hits year-to-date low on July drops
- Turkey’s PP market on par with China, LLDPE and HDPE trade at discount
- Bearish trend persists in July for PP, PE in Mid-East, Africa
- Vietnam’s PE market sees first hike attempts after two months