Another Saudi producer reveals Dec PE, PP offers to Egypt
The producer’s PP offers were down by $35-45/ton while the latest PE prices suggested decreases ranging from $30/ton to $130/ton for various grades.
Accordingly, the producer’s December offers were at $1235/ton for PP raffia and inj., $1255/ton for PP fibre, $1100/ton for LDPE film, $1210/ton for HDPE b/m, and $1280/ton for HDPE pipe (100-black), all on CIF Suez, 90 days deferred payment basis.
“Egypt’s PE markets followed the softening trend in the global markets and weaker upstream costs. Demand, meanwhile, has improved as a result of competitive offers,” the source stated.
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- PP markets in China, Vietnam hit 3-year lows, readying to test new lows
- African PE, PP markets extend slide into May
- Asian PS, ABS markets at 2½-3-year lows amid Chinese oversupply
- India’s Q1 PVC imports hit record-high; did buyers rush to stock up before expected restrictions?
- LDPE prices move below LLDPE, HDPE on global lethargy
- Slide deepens in Middle Eastern PP, PE markets through May
- Oil prices down for fourth straight week, delicate balance ahead
- European ABS under pressure from aggressive imports, PS holds firm
- Türkiye witnesses plentiful PE offers amid globally weak demand
- India PP, PE markets’ slump extends into third month ahead of monsoon