Another Saudi producer reveals Dec PP, PE offers to local market
According to a trader, the producer maintained its homo PP and HDPE film offers at its November levels while implementing a decrease of SAR37/ton ($10/ton) on its new LLDPE c4 film offers. However, the producer increased its HDPE b/m offers by SAR38/ton ($10/ton) from November.
The producer’s new offers are standing at SAR3750/ton ($1000/ton) for homo PP raffia and injection, at SAR4163/ton ($1110/ton) for LLDPE c4 film and HDPE b/m and at SAR4125/ton ($1100/ton) for HDPE film, all on an FD Jeddah, Saudi Arabia, cash basis.
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- African PP, PE markets extend gains into Sept on tightness
- European PS follows SM lower in Sept, ABS flat on tightness
- Turkey PP, PE markets propelled higher by shipping bottlenecks in Sept
- Are record-high PVC prices the new normal amid enduring pandemic?
- European PVC up for 16th month in Sept, prices touch new highs
- Egypt’s PP, PE markets rise on tightness in September
- Logistics snarls propel import PP, PE offers higher in Europe
- Import PVC prices near all-time highs in India, disparity with China/SEA grows
- PP, PE supplies rise in China; demand lags behind expectations despite peak season
- Stats: China’s July PE imports increase after 3 months of declines