Another Saudi producer reveals Dec PP, PE offers to local market
According to a trader, the producer maintained its homo PP and HDPE film offers at its November levels while implementing a decrease of SAR37/ton ($10/ton) on its new LLDPE c4 film offers. However, the producer increased its HDPE b/m offers by SAR38/ton ($10/ton) from November.
The producer’s new offers are standing at SAR3750/ton ($1000/ton) for homo PP raffia and injection, at SAR4163/ton ($1110/ton) for LLDPE c4 film and HDPE b/m and at SAR4125/ton ($1100/ton) for HDPE film, all on an FD Jeddah, Saudi Arabia, cash basis.
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- PET sellers hunt for signs of market bottom in Europe
- India’s import PP, PE markets rebound in Jan after several months of declines
- Tight supplies keep Asian PVC markets bullish
- Crude oil market sentiment turns in favour of bulls
- Will European PVC take a breather from 9-month downtrend in February?
- Supply limitations bolster Feb PP and PE outlook in Turkey
- China’s import PP markets climb to 6-month highs prior to Lunar New Year
- Weak activities press import PE, PP suppliers for discounts in Egypt
- Price erosion continues inside Middle Eastern polyolefins markets
- European PP, PE markets open 2023 with renewed drops