Another Saudi producer reveals Dec PP, PE offers to local market
According to a trader, the producer maintained its homo PP and HDPE film offers at its November levels while implementing a decrease of SAR37/ton ($10/ton) on its new LLDPE c4 film offers. However, the producer increased its HDPE b/m offers by SAR38/ton ($10/ton) from November.
The producer’s new offers are standing at SAR3750/ton ($1000/ton) for homo PP raffia and injection, at SAR4163/ton ($1110/ton) for LLDPE c4 film and HDPE b/m and at SAR4125/ton ($1100/ton) for HDPE film, all on an FD Jeddah, Saudi Arabia, cash basis.
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- SE Asian PP, PE markets look for direction amid tepid demand, rising freights
- European PS, ABS markets open 2022 on firm footing
- Asia PET prices extend gains into January
- China’s PVC exports hit records in 2021; challenge global suppliers
- Stats: Turkey’s PP, PE imports on track for record-setting year
- What to watch in 2022 in polymer markets?
- Turkey’s PE markets retain downtrend as 2021 ends
- Asian PP, PE markets to start 2022 on a bearish note
- PET bottle prices rise 40% in 2021 across Asia
- Egypt’s PVC markets set to end 2021 on weaker footing