Another Saudi producer reveals Dec PP, PE offers to local market
According to a trader, the producer maintained its homo PP and HDPE film offers at its November levels while implementing a decrease of SAR37/ton ($10/ton) on its new LLDPE c4 film offers. However, the producer increased its HDPE b/m offers by SAR38/ton ($10/ton) from November.
The producer’s new offers are standing at SAR3750/ton ($1000/ton) for homo PP raffia and injection, at SAR4163/ton ($1110/ton) for LLDPE c4 film and HDPE b/m and at SAR4125/ton ($1100/ton) for HDPE film, all on an FD Jeddah, Saudi Arabia, cash basis.
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- China PP, PE markets join global rally after Lunar New Year holiday
- PE, PP and PVC supply crunch exacerbated on US absence, traditional trade flows upended
- European PP, PE markets set for 5th bullish month as shortage bites
- Turkey shattered as PP prices shoot up to surreal levels
- Polymer markets face one of most chaotic times
- Turnaround season set to get underway in Asia
- Crude oil heals COVID-inflicted wounds; now what lies ahead?
- Global shipping turmoil deepens, adding to the upheaval in plastic resins
- China’s post-holiday polymer outlook supported by supply limitations, crude oil
- US PE exports hit record high for 2020 despite production and logistics hurdles