Another Saudi producer reveals Dec PP, PE prices to local market
According to players’ reports, the producer’s new offer levels indicate SAR308/ton ($82/ton) decreases for PP and SAR119-194/ton ($32-52/ton) decreases for PE. The producer’s new offer levels were pegged at SAR3540/ton ($943/ton) for PP raffia and injection and at SAR3694/ton ($984/ton) for PPBC injection on FD Jeddah, Saudi Arabia, cash basis. For PE, prices were reported at SAR4305/ton ($1147/ton) for LLDPE and HDPE film, at SAR4228/ton ($1126/ton) for HDPE injection and at SAR4344/ton ($1157/ton) for HDPE b/m with the same terms.
Prior to this producer’s announcement, another major Saudi producer had revealed their new December prices with decreases of SAR113-300/ton ($30-80/ton) for PE and with SAR305-375/ton ($81-100/ton) drops for PP.
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- Early reactions to Turkey’s dumping case on Saudi Arabian LDPE
- October PET deals concluded with moderate increases in Europe
- Will it be supply or demand to set PP, PE outlook in Europe?
- Premium of HDPE over LLDPE hits 16-month high in Turkey
- Post-holiday hikes carry China homo-PP market to 1-year high
- Asia PVC markets see longest rising streak ever on extreme tightness
- Africa polymers: October offers higher amid reduced availability
- Stable to softer PE trend prevails in Europe amid soft demand, poor netbacks
- Turkey’s PP and PE markets move up, but riddled with uncertainties
- India, SEA PVC markets unlikely to take respite from bullish run for November