Another Saudi producer reveals Dec PP, PE prices to local market
According to players’ reports, the producer’s new offer levels indicate SAR308/ton ($82/ton) decreases for PP and SAR119-194/ton ($32-52/ton) decreases for PE. The producer’s new offer levels were pegged at SAR3540/ton ($943/ton) for PP raffia and injection and at SAR3694/ton ($984/ton) for PPBC injection on FD Jeddah, Saudi Arabia, cash basis. For PE, prices were reported at SAR4305/ton ($1147/ton) for LLDPE and HDPE film, at SAR4228/ton ($1126/ton) for HDPE injection and at SAR4344/ton ($1157/ton) for HDPE b/m with the same terms.
Prior to this producer’s announcement, another major Saudi producer had revealed their new December prices with decreases of SAR113-300/ton ($30-80/ton) for PE and with SAR305-375/ton ($81-100/ton) drops for PP.
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- Turkey’s PE market extends drops on competitive US cargos, lukewarm demand
- Vietnam’s import PP raffia market hits lowest since late 2016
- Spot styrene prices in Europe find mild support from upcoming turnarounds
- Export PET prices from China signal stabilization after 6 weeks of declines
- SEA PE market remains under pressure from flood of competitive US offers
- PS markets plunge to 3-year low in China, SEA
- Yuan devaluation sends import LLDPE, HDPE back to 10-year low in China
- PET markets hit two-year low in China, SEA
- Naphtha hits lowest of 2 years in Europe, 8 months in Asia; eyes on oil
- Downturn halts in Europe’s PP, PE and PVC markets ahead of holidays