Another Saudi producer reveals Dec PP, PE prices to local market
According to players’ reports, the producer’s new offer levels indicate SAR308/ton ($82/ton) decreases for PP and SAR119-194/ton ($32-52/ton) decreases for PE. The producer’s new offer levels were pegged at SAR3540/ton ($943/ton) for PP raffia and injection and at SAR3694/ton ($984/ton) for PPBC injection on FD Jeddah, Saudi Arabia, cash basis. For PE, prices were reported at SAR4305/ton ($1147/ton) for LLDPE and HDPE film, at SAR4228/ton ($1126/ton) for HDPE injection and at SAR4344/ton ($1157/ton) for HDPE b/m with the same terms.
Prior to this producer’s announcement, another major Saudi producer had revealed their new December prices with decreases of SAR113-300/ton ($30-80/ton) for PE and with SAR305-375/ton ($81-100/ton) drops for PP.
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- Total polymer imports to EU28 hit record high in 2019
- March PE expectations in Turkey weighed by new capacities, cooling demand
- PP prices hit 4-year low in China as demand remains minimal
- Taiwanese major’s March PVC offers to Asia up despite virus fears
- Virus-impacted demand inflicts toll on Vietnam's PE market
- HDPE fails to track firmer trend of LD, LLDPE in Europe
- China’s ABS market on soft path dragged by subdued demand
- Softening trend prevails in SEA PP market as virus fears dampen sentiment
- Chinese producers cut PET offers further amid coronavirus outbreak
- Oil and petchem companies’ earnings hit by falling margins in 2019