Another Saudi producer reveals Dec PP, PE prices to local market
According to players’ reports, the producer’s new offer levels indicate SAR308/ton ($82/ton) decreases for PP and SAR119-194/ton ($32-52/ton) decreases for PE. The producer’s new offer levels were pegged at SAR3540/ton ($943/ton) for PP raffia and injection and at SAR3694/ton ($984/ton) for PPBC injection on FD Jeddah, Saudi Arabia, cash basis. For PE, prices were reported at SAR4305/ton ($1147/ton) for LLDPE and HDPE film, at SAR4228/ton ($1126/ton) for HDPE injection and at SAR4344/ton ($1157/ton) for HDPE b/m with the same terms.
Prior to this producer’s announcement, another major Saudi producer had revealed their new December prices with decreases of SAR113-300/ton ($30-80/ton) for PE and with SAR305-375/ton ($81-100/ton) drops for PP.
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- Bullish price environment continues in Egypt’s PP, PE markets
- Unexpected plant shutdown fails to cease local PP downturn in Indonesia
- Export PVC prices out of China provide competitive edge
- European PP, PE set for 6th bullish month, is peak near?
- Caution reigns China PP market amid scant demand, low import supply
- Major producer leads way in higher April PP, PE pricing in Saudi Arabia
- European PVC set to rise for 11th month in April
- Suez Canal blockage: Global shipping faces another challenge
- Aggressive PP offers from China continue to find way to Turkey, Vietnam
- Stats: China’s total PE imports in Jan-Feb hit fresh record high