Another Saudi producer reveals July PE, PP prices to Egypt
According to the trader, the Saudi producer cut their PE prices by $80/ton from June, bringing their new offers to $1170/ton for LDPE film and to $1160/ton for HDPE film and b/m, all on a CIF Alexandria, 90 days deferred payment basis. Meanwhile, the producer also implemented $60/ton decreases on their PP offers which currently stand at $1030/ton for homo-PP raffia and injection and at $1040/ton for fibre with the same terms.
The trader opined, “Buyers are not willing to make purchases at the current levels therefore they are trying to get lower done deal levels. However, we haven’t accepted any bids from our customers since we are waiting for our suppliers’ confirmation first.”
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- Tightness drives European PVC market up, prices near pre-pandemic levels
- Major LDPE markets touch multi-year highs on growing tightness
- A prospect for Q4 through uncharted waters of 2020 amid pandemic
- China's import PP markets maintain uptrend under shadow of oil-driven losses in Dalian futures
- Weaker domestic demand prompts Vietnam to export polymers
- European PP market ceases upward trend in September
- Force majeure declarations rock the boat in Turkish PVC market
- China’s PE uptrend fueled by US force majeures; LDPE soars to more than 1-year high
- Stats: China’s cumulative PP imports in Jan-July 2020 reach record-high
- Sept PP, PE trend begins to take shape in Saudi Arabia