Another Saudi producer reveals November PP, PE to Egypt
The trader offers LLDPE film at $1630/ton on CIF Alexandria, 90 days deferred payment basis, with $20/ton decreases from October. They offer HDPE film with $20/ton decreases at $1620/ton and HDPE blow moulding with $30/ton drops at $1620/ton with the same terms. However, their HDPE injection offer (MFI 8) indicates no changes from their late October levels.
For PP, the trader offers raffia and injection with $50/ton decreases from October at $1600/ton on CIF, 90 days basis. Meanwhile, their PP block copolymer offers came down by $30/ton from the most recent October levels to $1670/ton.
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- PS, ABS markets take respite from rising streak in China, SEA
- Muted demand in Europe paves way for plenty of PP, PE offers in Turkey
- Import PE uptrend persists in China despite bearish winds mounting in local market
- 3-digit hikes in Oct PVC offers reinforce supply-driven bullishness in Asia
- Crude oil caught between demand woes and production disruption
- Tightness drives European PVC market up, prices near pre-pandemic levels
- Major LDPE markets touch multi-year highs on growing tightness
- A prospect for Q4 through uncharted waters of 2020 amid pandemic
- China's import PP markets maintain uptrend under shadow of oil-driven losses in Dalian futures
- Weaker domestic demand prompts Vietnam to export polymers