Another Saudi producer reveals local PP, PE prices
The producer’s offers stand at SAR3962/ton ($1056/ton) for PP raffia, SAR4116/ton (1098/ton) for PP injection and PPBC injection, SAR4537/ton ($1210/ton) for LLDPE c4 film, SAR4386/ton (1170/ton) for HDPE injection, SAR4502/ton ($1200/ton) for HDPE blow moulding and at SAR4463/ton ($1190/ton) for HDPE film on FD Jeddah, Saudi Arabia, cash basis.
The producer’s new levels indicate SAR266/ton ($71/ton) drops for PP and SAR150/ton ($40/ton) decreases for HDPE products. The producer slightly lowered their LLDPE film offers by SAR38/ton ($10/ton) when compared to last month.
A trader who obtained these levels, commented that the overall demand has started to pick up following the Eid-al-Adha holiday, albeit very slowly. He believes lower deal levels can be achieved for serious bids.
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- COVID-19 resurgence weighs on polymer sentiment in Vietnam
- Stats: Turkey’s H1 polymer imports defy pandemic, hit all-time high
- Stats: China’s total PP, PE imports set a new record in H1 2020
- Lackluster demand outweighs tightness in Asian ABS markets
- Will costs drum up support for a 3rd-month-firming in Europe PET market?
- Import PE markets give softening signals in China, SE Asia
- PVC supplies tight, demand robust across Europe
- China’s local PP, PE markets snap nine-week rally
- Turnarounds keep PP supply tight in SE Asia
- European PP market sees step backs from initial July offers