Another Saudi producer reveals local PP, PE prices
The producer’s offers stand at SAR3962/ton ($1056/ton) for PP raffia, SAR4116/ton (1098/ton) for PP injection and PPBC injection, SAR4537/ton ($1210/ton) for LLDPE c4 film, SAR4386/ton (1170/ton) for HDPE injection, SAR4502/ton ($1200/ton) for HDPE blow moulding and at SAR4463/ton ($1190/ton) for HDPE film on FD Jeddah, Saudi Arabia, cash basis.
The producer’s new levels indicate SAR266/ton ($71/ton) drops for PP and SAR150/ton ($40/ton) decreases for HDPE products. The producer slightly lowered their LLDPE film offers by SAR38/ton ($10/ton) when compared to last month.
A trader who obtained these levels, commented that the overall demand has started to pick up following the Eid-al-Adha holiday, albeit very slowly. He believes lower deal levels can be achieved for serious bids.
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- Bearish PP trend takes no respite on lackluster demand in Turkey
- India import PVC market recedes from all-time high on COVID-hit demand
- Stats: China’s total PP, PE imports in Q1 mark lowest volume in a year
- Vietnamese PE buyers hold off purchases on fears of further price pullback
- European PS on brink of a softer trend after 6 months
- Turkish PP and PE players voice bearish expectations for May
- China’s local homo-PP prices slide below imports
- Irregular PE origins emerge at competitive prices in Europe
- Mid-Eastern sellers backpedal in Africa on competitive PP, PE offers from Asia
- European PVC set to extend longest rising streak into May