Another Saudi producer reveals local PP, PE prices
The producer’s offers stand at SAR3962/ton ($1056/ton) for PP raffia, SAR4116/ton (1098/ton) for PP injection and PPBC injection, SAR4537/ton ($1210/ton) for LLDPE c4 film, SAR4386/ton (1170/ton) for HDPE injection, SAR4502/ton ($1200/ton) for HDPE blow moulding and at SAR4463/ton ($1190/ton) for HDPE film on FD Jeddah, Saudi Arabia, cash basis.
The producer’s new levels indicate SAR266/ton ($71/ton) drops for PP and SAR150/ton ($40/ton) decreases for HDPE products. The producer slightly lowered their LLDPE film offers by SAR38/ton ($10/ton) when compared to last month.
A trader who obtained these levels, commented that the overall demand has started to pick up following the Eid-al-Adha holiday, albeit very slowly. He believes lower deal levels can be achieved for serious bids.
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- Asian polymer markets unfazed by crude oil rally
- India’s polymer demand slowly heals pandemic-inflicted wounds
- LDPE faces a tougher slog in Asia, Europe still on a tear
- Weakness extends to June in Saudi Arabian PP, PE markets
- European PP signals stabilization after 7 months of hikes
- Turkish plastic recycling market in deadlock–solution awaited on import waste ban
- Asia PVC markets decline to 3-month low as downturn fueled by June announcements
- Limited demand leads to further PP, PE declines in China; LDPE hits 6-month low
- African PP, PE markets soften into June
- European PS, ABS under pressure from upstream markets