Another Taiwanese producer cuts PVC offers to China, SE Asia; revises up to India
However, the producer has adjusted its offers to the Indian market up by $15/ton this week after cutting them by $35/ton when compared to its levels before the Taiwanese major’s December announcement. The producer’s offers are currently standing at $895/ton CIF India, almost matching the Taiwanese major’s levels at $890/ton with the same terms.
“We have revised our offers up to India in order to test the market and we concluded some deals at that level,” the source noted.
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- Will PVC prices ever come back to the pre-pandemic levels?
- Global petchem companies’ profits surge in Q1
- Polymer demand takes a heavy knock from deepening COVID crisis in India
- Stats: Turkey’s polymer imports rise to fresh records in Q1
- HDPE set to reach a plateau in Europe, LDPE fares better
- Bearish PP trend takes no respite on lackluster demand in Turkey
- India import PVC market recedes from all-time high on COVID-hit demand
- Stats: China’s total PP, PE imports in Q1 mark lowest volume in a year
- Vietnamese PE buyers hold off purchases on fears of further price pullback
- European PS on brink of a softer trend after 6 months