Another Taiwanese producer cuts PVC offers to China, SE Asia; revises up to India
However, the producer has adjusted its offers to the Indian market up by $15/ton this week after cutting them by $35/ton when compared to its levels before the Taiwanese major’s December announcement. The producer’s offers are currently standing at $895/ton CIF India, almost matching the Taiwanese major’s levels at $890/ton with the same terms.
“We have revised our offers up to India in order to test the market and we concluded some deals at that level,” the source noted.
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- Lackluster demand outweighs tightness in Asian ABS markets
- Will costs drum up support for a 3rd-month-firming in Europe PET market?
- Import PE markets give softening signals in China, SE Asia
- PVC supplies tight, demand robust across Europe
- China’s local PP, PE markets snap nine-week rally
- Turnarounds keep PP supply tight in SE Asia
- European PP market sees step backs from initial July offers
- Focus turns to August in Turkey: PP and PE players sidelined amid blurry outlook
- SEA PE uptrend intact, yet increases capped by reduced demand
- Taiwanese major hikes Aug PVC offers to Asia as limited availability outweighs monsoon effect