April PP, PE offers indicate rollovers to increases in Algeria
A Saudi major announced its April offers to the country with $50/ton increases from the previous month for homo PP grades while maintaining its HDPE offers steady at its latest March offers, according to a trader. The major’s new offers were reported at $1280-1300/ton for homo PP raffia and inj. and at $1300-1320/ton for HDPE film , all on CIF Algeria, 90 days basis.
“Due to slow market activity, we expect discounts to be achievable for this month,” commented the trader.
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- India import PVC market recedes from all-time high on COVID-hit demand
- Stats: China’s total PP, PE imports in Q1 mark lowest volume in a year
- Vietnamese PE buyers hold off purchases on fears of further price pullback
- European PS on brink of a softer trend after 6 months
- Turkish PP and PE players voice bearish expectations for May
- China’s local homo-PP prices slide below imports
- Irregular PE origins emerge at competitive prices in Europe
- Mid-Eastern sellers backpedal in Africa on competitive PP, PE offers from Asia
- European PVC set to extend longest rising streak into May
- Downtrend continues in Turkish PP, PE markets amid Ramadan lull