April PP, PE offers indicate rollovers to increases in Algeria
A Saudi major announced its April offers to the country with $50/ton increases from the previous month for homo PP grades while maintaining its HDPE offers steady at its latest March offers, according to a trader. The major’s new offers were reported at $1280-1300/ton for homo PP raffia and inj. and at $1300-1320/ton for HDPE film , all on CIF Algeria, 90 days basis.
“Due to slow market activity, we expect discounts to be achievable for this month,” commented the trader.
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- Stats: China’s total PP, PE imports set a new record in H1 2020
- Lackluster demand outweighs tightness in Asian ABS markets
- Will costs drum up support for a 3rd-month-firming in Europe PET market?
- Import PE markets give softening signals in China, SE Asia
- PVC supplies tight, demand robust across Europe
- China’s local PP, PE markets snap nine-week rally
- Turnarounds keep PP supply tight in SE Asia
- European PP market sees step backs from initial July offers
- Focus turns to August in Turkey: PP and PE players sidelined amid blurry outlook
- SEA PE uptrend intact, yet increases capped by reduced demand