April PX contracts settle in Asia
JX Nippon had nominated its contract price at $905/ton CFR and later revised it to $870/ton CFR while ExxonMobil had announced the April contract price at $910/ton. The producers’ contract settlement implies a $35/ton and $70/ton decrease from their nomination levels respectively.
In Asia, spot PX prices were last reported at $815/ton, down $8/ton from a week earlier and down $80/ton from early March.
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- PS, ABS markets take respite from rising streak in China, SEA
- Muted demand in Europe paves way for plenty of PP, PE offers in Turkey
- Import PE uptrend persists in China despite bearish winds mounting in local market
- 3-digit hikes in Oct PVC offers reinforce supply-driven bullishness in Asia
- Crude oil caught between demand woes and production disruption
- Tightness drives European PVC market up, prices near pre-pandemic levels
- Major LDPE markets touch multi-year highs on growing tightness
- A prospect for Q4 through uncharted waters of 2020 amid pandemic
- China's import PP markets maintain uptrend under shadow of oil-driven losses in Dalian futures
- Weaker domestic demand prompts Vietnam to export polymers