April PX contracts settle in Asia
JX Nippon had nominated its contract price at $905/ton CFR and later revised it to $870/ton CFR while ExxonMobil had announced the April contract price at $910/ton. The producers’ contract settlement implies a $35/ton and $70/ton decrease from their nomination levels respectively.
In Asia, spot PX prices were last reported at $815/ton, down $8/ton from a week earlier and down $80/ton from early March.
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- China boosts polymer imports from US again despite shrinking overall imports in 2022
- Asian PVC prices cautiously rebound from more than 2-year lows
- Freight rates near pre-Covid levels as pace of normalization accelerates
- Bleak outlook for Q1 keeps European PP, PE buyers sidelined
- PLAST EURASIA 2022: Eyes on Russian and US supplies with demand woes in focus
- December PE offers to SE Asia imply further drops, yet to respond to China
- Has the bear market for Asian PVC almost run its course?
- Demand outlook for crude oil dims amid China worries
- Asian styrene prices rebound from almost two-year lows
- Turkey’s PE market on brink of new drops for December