April propylene contracts start to settle in US
Initial nominations called for a decrease of 1 cent /lb ($33/ton) while market expectations called for a decrease of 2-4 cents/lb ($22-66/ton) from March.
Meanwhile, spot propylene prices in the US decreased 1 cent/lb ($22/ton) week over week to be currently reported at around 32 cents/lb ($705/ton) FD USG.
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- Bearish PP trend takes no respite on lackluster demand in Turkey
- India import PVC market recedes from all-time high on COVID-hit demand
- Stats: China’s total PP, PE imports in Q1 mark lowest volume in a year
- Vietnamese PE buyers hold off purchases on fears of further price pullback
- European PS on brink of a softer trend after 6 months
- Turkish PP and PE players voice bearish expectations for May
- China’s local homo-PP prices slide below imports
- Irregular PE origins emerge at competitive prices in Europe
- Mid-Eastern sellers backpedal in Africa on competitive PP, PE offers from Asia
- European PVC set to extend longest rising streak into May