Arçelik to complete purchase of Dawlance by Nov 7
The acquisition is projected to be completed after Ardutch B.V., a subsidiary of Arçelik in the Netherlands, makes the payment for the share purchase. With this acquisition, Dawlance’s manufacturing site in Hyderabad and two manufacturing sites in Karachi will be incorporated by Arçelik. It will also strengthen Arçelik’s international position.
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- Import PE prices fall to lowest in more than a decade across Asia
- Tightness pushes Asian PVC markets to 3-month high
- China’s PE market continues bearish run on sluggish demand
- PP and PE markets turn softer in Egypt, Mid-East
- European PET extends bearish trend into 3rd consecutive month
- European PS, ABS markets down after 4 months
- Thai PP, PE markets subdued by slowing economy, competitive imports
- Vietnam’s PE market extends losses into June on frail demand
- Asian spot naphtha prices pull back from multi-month highs
- China gears up for new PP start-ups in H2 2019