Arçelik to complete purchase of Dawlance by Nov 7
The acquisition is projected to be completed after Ardutch B.V., a subsidiary of Arçelik in the Netherlands, makes the payment for the share purchase. With this acquisition, Dawlance’s manufacturing site in Hyderabad and two manufacturing sites in Karachi will be incorporated by Arçelik. It will also strengthen Arçelik’s international position.
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- PP demand fares better than PE in Turkey
- Taiwanese major poised to come lower for a 3rd month to Asian PVC markets
- Covid concerns loom large in China, hitting demand and supply-chain
- Egypt’s PVC markets extend drops into January
- SE Asian PP, PE markets look for direction amid tepid demand, rising freights
- European PS, ABS markets open 2022 on firm footing
- Asia PET prices extend gains into January
- China’s PVC exports hit records in 2021; challenge global suppliers
- Stats: Turkey’s PP, PE imports on track for record-setting year
- What to watch in 2022 in polymer markets?