Arçelik to complete purchase of Dawlance by Nov 7
The acquisition is projected to be completed after Ardutch B.V., a subsidiary of Arçelik in the Netherlands, makes the payment for the share purchase. With this acquisition, Dawlance’s manufacturing site in Hyderabad and two manufacturing sites in Karachi will be incorporated by Arçelik. It will also strengthen Arçelik’s international position.
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- Muted demand in Europe paves way for plenty of PP, PE offers in Turkey
- Import PE uptrend persists in China despite bearish winds mounting in local market
- 3-digit hikes in Oct PVC offers reinforce supply-driven bullishness in Asia
- Crude oil caught between demand woes and production disruption
- Tightness drives European PVC market up, prices near pre-pandemic levels
- Major LDPE markets touch multi-year highs on growing tightness
- A prospect for Q4 through uncharted waters of 2020 amid pandemic
- China's import PP markets maintain uptrend under shadow of oil-driven losses in Dalian futures
- Weaker domestic demand prompts Vietnam to export polymers
- European PP market ceases upward trend in September