Asia’s naphtha margins may fall on Iran’s exports: Reuters
Analysts commented that they expect naphtha margins will dip to negative territory in the second half of this year while they’ll go back into positive territory next year.
According to Reuters, the Asian naphtha margin climbed to a near two-year high in January, but it has since fallen to the lowest level in more than six months on a surge in arbitrage supply.
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- Asian ethylene-naphtha spread at almost 7-year low
- European PVC defies global uptrend
- Turkey’s PP, PE markets at a standstill amid lingering downturn
- PVC downturn persists in China’s local market despite bullish imports
- China's PP market at almost 2-year low; H2 outlook bearish
- Asian spot ethylene market plunges to decade low
- Early July expectations emerge softer in Europe’s PP market
- Import PE prices fall to lowest in more than a decade across Asia
- Tightness pushes Asian PVC markets to 3-month high
- China’s PE market continues bearish run on sluggish demand