Asian PVC offers emerge in Turkey
Players in Asian markets reported that demand is showing some signs of slowing down in the region especially in India, which led sellers to offer material to Turkey, according to a trader offering on the high end of the range.
In India, demand has been cooling down recently as many Indian companies end their financial year in March and are currently engaged in year-end bookkeeping. In addition, some buyers claim that India is set to receive a significant number of import shipments soon, which may ease supply concerns in the country.
In China, meanwhile, a trader offering on behalf of a Taiwanese producer said that their supplier sold less than they had expected for April in spite of the fact that US producers were said to be absent from the market for April.
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- Local PP, PE offers for July track global uptrend in Saudi Arabia
- Initial ABS prices for July see larger increases than PS in Europe
- Supply constraints spark stronger PE trend than PP in global markets
- ABS, PS uptrend falters in China after H1 2020 ends at multi-month highs
- Stats: China’s total PP imports spike in May; Vietnam and India’s rising shares shine out
- Tight supply drives HDPE, LLDPE gains in Southeast Asia
- European PE markets set for 2nd bullish month on rising costs
- Turkey’s PP and PE markets propelled to a firm start to H2 despite vulnerable conditions
- Asian PVC sees V-shaped recovery in Q2, what will Q3 bring?
- Will capacity additions cast cloud on ethylene upsurge in Asia?