Asian PVC offers emerge in Turkey
Players in Asian markets reported that demand is showing some signs of slowing down in the region especially in India, which led sellers to offer material to Turkey, according to a trader offering on the high end of the range.
In India, demand has been cooling down recently as many Indian companies end their financial year in March and are currently engaged in year-end bookkeeping. In addition, some buyers claim that India is set to receive a significant number of import shipments soon, which may ease supply concerns in the country.
In China, meanwhile, a trader offering on behalf of a Taiwanese producer said that their supplier sold less than they had expected for April in spite of the fact that US producers were said to be absent from the market for April.
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- Asian PS, ABS markets shoot up on production upsets, soaring styrene
- Upsurge continues to wreak havoc on Turkey’s PP, PE markets
- PVC rally roars back in Asia as supply worries mount
- China PP, PE markets join global rally after Lunar New Year holiday
- PE, PP and PVC supply crunch exacerbated on US absence, traditional trade flows upended
- European PP, PE markets set for 5th bullish month as shortage bites
- Turkey shattered as PP prices shoot up to surreal levels
- Polymer markets face one of most chaotic times
- Turnaround season set to get underway in Asia
- Crude oil heals COVID-inflicted wounds; now what lies ahead?