Attractive import PVC deals concluded in Italy
Mexican and US k70 were purchased at €900/ton on DDP, 60 days basis, standing below the local range which was last reported at €960-1060/ton for this product.
A much more competitive deal was reported for Egyptian k67 at €850/ton DDP for delivery in June. It is €100/ton below the low end of the local k67 range, which was last reported at €950-1050/ton FD, 60 days.
Local sellers across Europe are likely to seek rollovers initially as Kem One has already voiced his intention that they will not set their prices by automatically taking the ethylene decrease into account. Buyers, on the other hand, are aiming to obtain decreases in the local market this month.
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- Major LDPE markets touch multi-year highs on growing tightness
- A prospect for Q4 through uncharted waters of 2020 amid pandemic
- China's import PP markets maintain uptrend under shadow of oil-driven losses in Dalian futures
- Weaker domestic demand prompts Vietnam to export polymers
- European PP market ceases upward trend in September
- Force majeure declarations rock the boat in Turkish PVC market
- China’s PE uptrend fueled by US force majeures; LDPE soars to more than 1-year high
- Stats: China’s cumulative PP imports in Jan-July 2020 reach record-high
- Sept PP, PE trend begins to take shape in Saudi Arabia
- Sept expectations voiced in Europe; ABS draws rosier picture than PS