Attractive import PVC deals concluded in Italy
Mexican and US k70 were purchased at €900/ton on DDP, 60 days basis, standing below the local range which was last reported at €960-1060/ton for this product.
A much more competitive deal was reported for Egyptian k67 at €850/ton DDP for delivery in June. It is €100/ton below the low end of the local k67 range, which was last reported at €950-1050/ton FD, 60 days.
Local sellers across Europe are likely to seek rollovers initially as Kem One has already voiced his intention that they will not set their prices by automatically taking the ethylene decrease into account. Buyers, on the other hand, are aiming to obtain decreases in the local market this month.
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- Freight rates near pre-Covid levels as pace of normalization accelerates
- Bleak outlook for Q1 keeps European PP, PE buyers sidelined
- PLAST EURASIA 2022: Eyes on Russian and US supplies with demand woes in focus
- December PE offers to SE Asia imply further drops, yet to respond to China
- Has the bear market for Asian PVC almost run its course?
- Demand outlook for crude oil dims amid China worries
- Asian styrene prices rebound from almost two-year lows
- Turkey’s PE market on brink of new drops for December
- Signs of optimism in China PP and PE markets, but caution remains
- Egypt’s import PP, PE markets flat but domestic prices turn upwards in Nov