Aug PE, PP prices from SEA producer emerge in Malaysia
The producer rolled over its LDPE prices from a month earlier while raising PP offers by $30/ton for PP block copolymer and by $40/ton for homo-PP and PP random copolymer, the buyer reported.
According to him, the producer’s August prices currently stand at $1320/ton for LDPE film, at $1380/ton for LDPE injection, at $1390/ton for LDPE coating, at $1130/ton for homo-PP raffia and injection, at $1220/ton for PPBC injection and at $1250/ton for PPRC injection, all on CIF SEA, cash basis.
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- Europe PVC prices lag behind global markets, upward pressure mounts
- PS, ABS markets take respite from rising streak in China, SEA
- Muted demand in Europe paves way for plenty of PP, PE offers in Turkey
- Import PE uptrend persists in China despite bearish winds mounting in local market
- 3-digit hikes in Oct PVC offers reinforce supply-driven bullishness in Asia
- Crude oil caught between demand woes and production disruption
- Tightness drives European PVC market up, prices near pre-pandemic levels
- Major LDPE markets touch multi-year highs on growing tightness
- A prospect for Q4 through uncharted waters of 2020 amid pandemic
- China's import PP markets maintain uptrend under shadow of oil-driven losses in Dalian futures