BASF announces strong financial results
The company’s sales also increased by €1,781 million ($1,085 million) to €16,264 million ($19,047 million) in Q2 on a yearly basis, which was contributed by all segments except chemicals.
Meanwhile, cash from operational activities of the company increased to €2,969 million ($3,157 million) during the April-June period compared to €2,293 million ($2,685 million) during the same period of 2016, on the back of the rise in net income.
Lastly, the company’s EBITDA also increased by €443 million in Q2 to €3,233 million on the year
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- Muted demand in Europe paves way for plenty of PP, PE offers in Turkey
- Import PE uptrend persists in China despite bearish winds mounting in local market
- 3-digit hikes in Oct PVC offers reinforce supply-driven bullishness in Asia
- Crude oil caught between demand woes and production disruption
- Tightness drives European PVC market up, prices near pre-pandemic levels
- Major LDPE markets touch multi-year highs on growing tightness
- A prospect for Q4 through uncharted waters of 2020 amid pandemic
- China's import PP markets maintain uptrend under shadow of oil-driven losses in Dalian futures
- Weaker domestic demand prompts Vietnam to export polymers
- European PP market ceases upward trend in September