BP’s net profit plunges 40% in Q3
The company also reported that they will further cut spending to $17-19 billion by 2017, while it also announced additional divestments worth around $3-5 billion in 2016. Since 2010, the company has divested $45 billion in assets, according to media reports.
BP also cut its full-year spending estimates to less than $20 billion from $23 billion for 2014.
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- Turkey’s PE market stuck between weak fundamentals and up pressure from China
- Firming PP trend falters in China’s local market
- European players question if bottom is near for PE
- Asian ABS players turn cautious after recent rally
- July PVC dealt lower in Europe, what lies ahead for August?
- China’s Jan-May total polymer imports hit a record of nearly two decades
- India’s local PVC market soars to 6-month high after customs hike
- China’s export PET market faces correction after rising 10% from two-year-low
- Spot propylene moves in opposite directions in Asia and Europe
- European PS hits year-to-date low on July drops